Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sliding Doors.

The tricky thing about getting to know someone lies in the opportunity to do so. Opportunity missed is the single worst thing that can befall anyone. Feeling jipped in any context is a straight burn. I've been thinking lately, perhaps too much, but in any case, I've been thinking, and I've come to some conclusions.

Let me enlighten you, or at least explain away myself. I've come to the conclusion that:
1. Not everyone is going to like you, and yes, it will bug you, and you'll try and change yourself, but in the end, you're all you have, so like yourself.
2. Needing a second, third or fourth chance really just solidifies what the first found.
3. For me, words speak louder than actions because I don't mind doing things or being alone, but there's only so much I can say to myself to feel better when I need a pick-me-up. The heartfelt sentiments of others does wonders on this girl.

I've come to some other conclusions as well:
1. Trying to plan anything usually ends up being a waste.
2. I rarely spend time with people that I dislike spending time with, so there's that.
3. I feel very safe on stage, while most people tend to feel completely bare.

No comments: