Thursday, November 13, 2008

San Francisco: nearly closing remarks

This week has been a good week. Recaps.

Sunday-Vetoed Sickness, got my operation Christmas Child box, saw Role Models with Brandon. Quality time, well spent.

Monday- Tired, but last week, so on my game, naturally. Have been charming and clever ever since. Caught up on Brothers and Sisters.

Tuesday- Celebrated a friend's birthday, attempted a human birthday present, failed. Somehow got home by 2:30 a.m. Pas Bueno.

Wednesday- Climbed! Up, Up and Up at Mission Cliff. Twas marvelous. Then got delicious quasadillas. Yum. Also got booted from my desk at Ode to make room for the new intern. It was all fine until I then got booted from my other desk to sit in the corner. Seriously. Therefore crept about the office in hopes of scaring people in just the right way, so they'll never forget me. So far it's going well.

Thursday- Office glory days. We all ate lunch together outside and had goodbye cupcakes. It's nice to feel like I actually count at the office. I got a Mostess cupcake, as in, the most delicious cupcake that resembles a Hostess cupcake, yet is somehow masterful in comparison. Yeah, that's right. That cupcake.

And the week's still continuing. Tomorrow, Friday, I will be in the office for a few hours then am headed to the city for San Francisco's Green Fest. That's the only way to clinch my time in this liberal fairy land. The pun was not intended, though is hilarious, so therefore works. My mom will be flying in, so she's going to meet me at the fest and enjoy herself as she basks in all the recycling, sustainable, energy efficient wonders of this great city. Then we'll eat steaks like real midwesterners. I'm looking forward to it.

3 comments:

fjkflksfksl said...

You are effing hilarious some days. I'm up early to go work out then make breakfast at my grandma's before I work today. My favorite part of the blog is this line: "Have been charming and clever ever since." Haha. Sometimes you're cocky like Lauren but not in an annoying way like her and I love that :)

Secondly, what's a human birthday present? Did you pop out of a box? How did you fail? Can you pop out of a box for me come my birthday?

Brigid said...

I have been clever and charming. Just saying it how it is, though it was more in a Bridget Jones way than anything else. Also, human present was a failed attempt at making a relationship happen in three hours between a friend and the bday girl. Yes, popping out of a box can happen. And will.

fjkflksfksl said...

Cheerio, I love Bridget Jones. How many times have we watched that together at Iowa? haha!

Will you promise to pop out of a box on my birthday this year? I don't even want a card or present, just something crazy stupid like that to make me laugh.

3 days! KAYYYY BYE.