Friday, April 13, 2007

David Bazan (of Pedro the Lion)



So, I recently was able to interview the past Pedro the Lion front man to preview a concert at The Picador in Iowa City tonight. He was a really interesting man, and I ended up not just previewing the concert, but profiling him in a couple of ways.

Here are links to the article I wrote (which landed the front page slot of our weekend edition), and along with it is the radio story I put together for KRUI 89.7 to complement the article. If you find yourself super interested in The Daily Iowan's arts and culture section head to 80 Hours Weekend in Edition or catch the full April 12th radio podcast here.

Let me know how it all turns out.

2 comments:

C said...

You're so money, and you don't even know it.

Or you do.

Hmm.

C and T said...

Brigid. I love David Bazan.