Saturday, November 08, 2008

Return of the Sick Kid

Sophomore year I used to get sick a lot. So much so that I was always armed with a bottle of Dayquil and Nyquil caps all the time. I'm afraid those days are back. I have no voice. I'm wearing my gray sweat suit any chance I get, and I think I lost a lung somewhere along the way. I've been feeling foggy all week, perhaps why I've posted so much, haven't been able to concentrate on work or life or whatever. I somehow managed a phone job interview the other day. I hope I was coherent. As for me, I really can't say. I am so tired, and it's terrible because it's the kind of tired where you absolutely need to sleep, but can't because you're so congested, you're coughing and you can't get used to the light outside peering through the blinds.

I made some tea. It's that herbal kind that's called something like sleepy time or whatever. It's chamomile and lavender. I like both of those. But I just popped a Zicam, so all's lost, I have to wait 15 minutes to drink anything. Sort of a drag when I really need some fluids right now. Anyone got any "get better" tips?

Also, I'm sorry if I spell things wrong or my grammar is off. It's due to the cold and my inability to notice anything not glaring me in the face. k, bye.

No comments: