Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Tunes and Fiction

I just finished revising my fiction piece, "Open Your Eyes." I actually like it quite a bit and will probably put the 21-page story up on this blog later.

It'll probably have to go up in short excerpts.

When I was finishing up some grammar, syntax, plot line problems, one of my roommates, Elizabeth Erwin, put on Derrick Webb's "She Must and Shall Go Free." I have some songs from the album, but not all of them. Man, it is beautiful. I really enjoyed listening to "Saint and Sinner."

Oh, and if you haven't already gotten Wilco's newest album, "Sky Blue Sky," get it. Probably one of the best album's ever and definitely tied with "Yankee Hotel Foxtrot."

I'll put up my radio story review and print piece tomorrow evening should you find yourself intrigued.

1 comment:

paul said...

yes, i will write this summer!