Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Can I tell you a secret?

As much as I like hanging things up, I love the look of bare walls.

For how much I love earrings, I'd rather wear my pearl ring than anything else.

Even though shoes are one of my favorite things to buy, walking around barefoot is the best feeling.

Though there are parts of me that I won't allow to be truly accessible, I want to be.

I have an illogical fear of serial killers, and for some reason think a comforter will be more protective against one than a bed sheet.

For the most part, the books I still have are ones I have yet to read. The ones that are gone are already stored within my head somewhere, unless they're rereads.

Christianity, religion, faith, all that stuff — I grapple.

These are things that slowly sizzle into my mix, but I thought I'd just share them now. Being vulnerable is one thing I hate being, yet constantly feel without telling.

1 comment:

Nick said...

Listing your fears makes you vulnerable. I appreciate the honesty.