Thursday, September 30, 2010

Noticing.

1. Phrases like "You've got a chip on your shoulder" and "You're a chip off the ol' block" seem to interface in an interesting manner.
2. Getting the afternoon off is a throwback to those stints in education, and are perhaps the most underrated good thing life has to offer.
3. Sleeping with a Teddy Bear and sleeping next to a human being can sometimes be synonymous, though I'm sure everyone has a preference.
4. Seeing families, watching shows, and working sets my to do list into a tight chaos.
5. September is like a ping pong match, with each day flipping from hot to cold faster than the start of a relationship.
6. Curtains, rugs and wall art make a house livable.
7. There's nothing like indulging in something you've been thinking about for a long while. For me, it's usually a burrito.
8. Waiting until the end of the week to clean up is super annoying. What's worse is wanting to clean, but having no time!
9. I dislike using exclamation points, but find myself using them a lot, especially in texts and instant messenger. They make all the difference when it comes to tone of voice. That bothers me.

No comments: