Monday, November 06, 2006

Welcome to the Fun House


I was supposed to read that short story by Barth about a week ago, maybe two, depending on your point of view.

I've yet to finish the task I laid before myself three hours ago. All I have to do is let the rest slip out from beneath my fingers, and I'm made. It's a profile on a friend/co-worker of mine. Honestly, I'm a little nervous about it, only because I feel like I have a certain duty to the person. I mean, usually, I would feel obligated to tell the facts, like I do, but it's different when you know the facts and then some. It's like I don't know what to put in, and what's inappropriate and should be left out. Who knows? I'm not really posing a question; I just dislike grammar errors.

Thanksgiving cannot come soon enough. Michigan. Fishing. Relaxing. The lake. I'm there.

No comments: