Tuesday, August 05, 2008

ODE MAGAZINE

So, most of you are aware I'm working at Ode Magazine. It's an international, alt-monthly. We focus on positive news, but it's not that we're unaware of bad things happening to good people. We're intelligent about it, I guess you could say. We're getting set to launch our next issue in a few weeks. I got to see the sneak preview of it yesterday. Kind of exciting! I've got two mini pieces in it of about 300 words each. Still, it's cool. Plus, I did some layout for the web page we have in the magazine and wrote small minor things that don't get bylines. No biggie. Check it out if you want, just by clicking here.


You can also check out my special profile page. I mention my new favorite thing: vietnamese coffee.

That's all for now. If you see Ode's Silence issue from last month, it's still in stores at Whole Foods, Borders, Barnes & Noble and I think just recently we opened up an account with CVS. It's sweet to be part of something that is growing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bridgid,

Nice work on the Gifts that Make a Difference article. So many gift giving opportunities are wasted on more "stuff" that already burdens each of us. Thank you for showcasing some alternatives, including our TisBest Charity Gift Cards!

Erik Marks
Executive Director, TisBest Philanthropy
www.TisBest.org