Sunday, December 07, 2008

Utter Ridiculousness & the Holidays

I woke up at 4:47 p.m. today. It was too ridiculous to not write about it in a blog. Last night I went to a Christmas party and later met up with some kids from Iowa, then didn't get home until around 5 a.m. Still, I slept over 10 hours and almost 12. That's ridiculous. Ok.

In other news: I'm so excited for Christmas time. I still have yet to buy any Christmas presents, but I will. Eventually.

Notes for everyone: Linens 'n' Things is going out of business. Check it out. Everything's 40-60 percent off. It's great. No, I don't work there or know anyone who does, but I had to mention it. Seriously. Everyone will be getting silverware, dishes, margarita makers, blenders and maybe if you're lucky some bath towels. Nice!

2 comments:

sue said...

I love that you retitled your blog. I'm excited to get back to CST, but not the cold. Have you ever heard The Get Up Kid's song "Central Standard Time"? It's about a long-distance relationship... I'll send it to you if you don't have it :)

Jackie said...

Sounds like I'll be making a trip to Linens 'n' Things once back in the 847...

Love the updates Midg.