Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hello, My Name is.

I'm forgetting
what it's like
to be a human being
to breathe breath
to talk words

there are beads spread out
all over the floor
of this small apartment

you always said it was so little
with your big house
and your big bigness
how very big of you

when the sapphire
fires
there will be a blue haze
overcoming me

and i will be there
but not
because i forgot

that's what happens
when you can't breathe breath
you lose yourself
bits and parts of that little brain
how very little
how little of me is left

circular circles
with holes cut out
strung strings
the stuff of paupers

this is the stuff
stuff's made of
atoms and bombs and car phones
and hearts and bloody bloody bloods

don't forget about me!
i forgot me at home
i forgot to pick me up at school
i forgot that today's my birthday

any day is a day
every day feels the same
erase it restart it get over it forget it

No comments: