Monday, August 16, 2010

Favorite Things Alli's Said . . .

1. "Why does he think you want to do him when you just want to friend his face?"
2. "I'm dyslexic."
3. "How much? — So Much? No! Traffic Light!"
4. "I think we just like to buy beer. But, we don't really drink it. We just look like we drink a lot because we have a lot all the time. That happened a lot at my old apartment. We had a ton of hard alcohol in the freezer when we moved out, too."
5. "We were totally neighborhood today. People asked us for directions."
6. "Tweaking."
7. "Umm, Brigid, this floor is really slippery."
8. "I left you glitter, so you can throw it around in case the apartment loses its sparkle while I'm gone."
9. "I dedicate my next two hours of dancing to you."
10. "Why do you never watch Gilmore Girls with me?"
11. "Cookie time? Party Time?"
12. "I have a thing for really neurotic animals."
13. "I don't understand cat people...They're bad omens...Like, I just don't get it...Maybe I don't get it because I'm allergic to them, but...they're really cute when they're new, but then as they get older they get just terrible...Occasionally a cat if raised by the proper human can be ok...but, like fat cats, what's up with them?"
14. "I'm at the combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell."
15. "We need to find the girl with the cutest outfit here, then beat her up and steal her clothes."

Every day with Alli is a day to remember.

1 comment:

Laura said...

This is the best ever.