Monday, January 15, 2007

College

I've been in Iowa City for a couple days so far, and tomorrow school will take up again. Life's about to get hectic. I've been told before that I wouldn't be able to function if I wasn't busy. And it's probably true. So far I've honestly not done much. Today my Thailand Arts-Op was due. It's still not finished at about 9 p.m. I'm just kind of, shit I can't even think of it--I have writers block. Anyway, Meagan, L-Squared and I are watching Scoop.

My favorite Scoop quotes remain as such:
1. "I don't have to work out, my anxiety acts as aerobics."
2. "It's a crimson red, a rouge red, like a tomato red."
"Yes, sir. A red sweater."
3. "I don't like contacts, because I don't like to touch my eye-ball."
4. "I was in the lounge, I heard you drowning, I finished my tea and scones and came immediately!"

Among others...Off to the movies.

No comments: