Tuesday, November 16, 2010

things. but not 25. that's a lot of things. some might say too many.

1. sometimes when i mouth lyrics to songs you can hear me sort of actually singing with it.
2. i think drinking a glass or two of wine at home alone is standard.
3. i have five pillows, but i dont use them when i sleep, save for one, which i put over my head.
4. my over head light went out last week and i have no way to change it because my ceilings are very high, and i am very short.
5. a good friend's mom once approached me asking if i was still eating. that was weird because i've always been about the same size.
6. losing jewelry kills me. i hate it. no one likes it. but i still think about the earring i lost at camp birch knoll — the one that fell out when i was playing my tennis racket like a guitar to a matchbox 20 tune in the summer of 1997.
7. it took me 19 years to get macked on. but i was still a teenager, so whew.
8. i've been reading atlas shrugged since august. and im ashamed to say i haven't finished it yet. ugh.
9. i stole a necklace from Joy Time, my preschool, on accident, but kept it because i didn't know how to explain it was just an accident. since no one noticed, i figured i could get away with it. my thievery lives on, though, as in my preschool pictures, im sporting that very necklace.
10. periodically i will say things like, "isn't it great that we can do whatever we want?" and people don't get it. but we really can. i mean, there are consequences, or whatever, but if i want to i can do it.

No comments: