Monday, June 03, 2013

We're Working On It.

1"Get off of my back."
2"You...do it."
1"What are you saying?"
2"I'm saying that maybe you need to chill out."
1"Or maybe you do."
2"What are you saying?"
1"Stop repeating the things I'm saying."
2"Asking."
1"What?"
2"Asking. You were 'asking' not 'saying.'"
1"I fucking hate you."
2"Right."
1"Just chill out, and leave me alone."
2"Why should I?"
1"Because I am 'asking' you to."
2"All I want to do is talk to you."
1"And all I want is some space. So how about you give me that. Huh? Can you just listen to the things I am saying?"
2""
1"Can you just take the hint that maybe, just maybe, I'm not in the mood, and I don't need to explain myself to you. Because I am a person. And the things I say, and the things I think are my own things to have for myself. And, maybe, just maybe, not everything is about you."
2""
1"Yeah...Thank you. Thank you for just shutting the fuck up when I ask you to. Thank you for realizing, maybe after this chat I literally could give two shits if we ever spoke again. I don't want to be mean or anything. But you are making me be mean. You're making me be this way. And, well, I didn't want to be this way. Because it's nice when people want to talk to you, to know you, or whatever. But, it's like I don't really know you, not really, at least, so like, take a step back and reflect on that shit...Count them."
2""
1"Two. Shits. One. Two. That's it. That's what I am giving to you."
2"I get it."
1"Good."
2"I think you're wrong though."
1"Jesus."
2"No, I do. And here's why:"
1"You can't 'Here's why' me, dude. You can't because, I am subjective. Everything about what I think is what I am allowed to think. So, you can take your 'Here's why,' and shove it in your glove compartment."
2"My glove compartment?"
1"Yeah."
2""
1"Fuck you."
2"Well, how's about a 'fuck you'?"
1"I could give a shit!"
2"Then why are you still here. Talking to me? Why? Huh? If you could give two shits?"
1"Because I just am. God. What, I can't be here anymore because you're here? I can do whatever I want. And I do. And will. So, yeah. Just. Chill out. Like I thought you were OK before, but now I'm like 'Fuck this manipulative person.'"
"2"I'm manipulative?"
1"Yes. Yeah. Yes. Yes, you are. You can't just say, 'Hey, we're friends.' 'We're having a good time,' and then be like, that is truth. No, because there are two people here. And not to make your point moot, or whatever, but I'm here too, anyway. And, I don't want to be, so respect that. Just because something isn't terrible, doesn't mean it's great. The opposite of terrible isn't what's happening here. I mean. It is now. But it wasn't. It was just fine. But I don't want fine."
2"You don't."
1"That sounded like a question. But it's not a question. I want to spend my time the way I want to. So, just let me."
2"Fine."
1"Fine."
2"I still think you're wrong."
1"God, you're so condescending."
2"No, wait. Listen...We have a good time."
1"Are you not understanding me? 'I' isn't the same as 'We,' and what I am saying is, you had a good time. I had an OK time. Thus, 'We' did not have a good time."
2""
1""
2""
1"I'm going now...Have a nice life."
2"Have a nice life."
1"Stop repeating the things I am saying!"
2"We have so much in common."
1"Oh. Jesus."

No comments: