Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Kaling, Kaling, Kaling.

"Neon is the new metallic? Indians are the new Jews? You can waste a lot of your day coming up with “blank is the new blank”s. But since I’m out on script this week and have no one to talk to all day, I can think about it all I want. So yeah, neon is the new metallic. I love the way neon looks. It’s part 80’s all-star and part traffic cone. Either way, it’s totally playful and great."

I love Kelly Kapor. By default I love Mindy Kaling. She is the actress who plays Kelly Kapor. She should just be Mindy Kapor...or something. Kelly Kaling. Good names.

Anyway, this actress slash writer/blogger is hilarious. I just started reading her blog "things that i bought that i love," and it's wonderful.

Come on, "It’s part 80’s all-star and part traffic cone." Too good.

No comments: