Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Top 5 Favorite Actresses

1. Tina Fey- 30 Rock, SNL- She's just funny. I spent the last 40 minutes reading her wikipedia page. Writer, Actress, College-graduate, mom => Whole package.
2. Kimberly Williams-Paisley- Really only in Father of the Bride, but she's just so cute even if I haven't seen her in much since the early 90s.
3. Diane Keaton- From Annie Hall to The Godfather series to Something's Gotta Give- She's perfect in everything.
4. Catharine O'Hara- I always thought she played the best mom in Home Alone, and then I found out she was really a comedic actress thanks to Christopher Guest movies- She's brilliant, especially when acting with Fred Willard.
5. Jenna Fisher- I know her relatively little aside from her role on The Office (US), but she's darling.

* I also used to really love Cheri Oteri, but then she fell off the face of the earth. Molly Shannon, too. What the what?

No comments: